It might be winter in Sydney but that certainly hasn’t curbed our smoothie bowl addiction.
This Pitaya smoothie bowl is made using Amazonia frozen Pitaya sachets – Australia’s first certified organic pitaya! It is loaded with antioxidants and has an exceptional nutritional profile, containing good levels of Vitamin C, iron and B-vitamins.
Such a delicious way to get in lots of nutrients.
PITAYA SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPES
2 as a breakfast or 4 for dessert
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 frozen Amazonia pitaya sachet
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- Dash coconut water
- Combine all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to bowls and top with your choice of fresh fruit, coconut flakes and/or nut butter.
Are you a smoothie bowl fan?
Then you’ll love our blueberry nicecream! This one also contains minimal ingredients so it is quick and easy to prepare, while still being packed with nutrients.To make it more of a smoothie bowl consistency rather than nicecream, simply add coconut water.