Introducing our latest snack hack obsession: these 5-ingredient Banana Snickers! Trust me – they’re the kind of snack that earns a spot in your weekly rotation, they are SO good. And they are filled with amazing ingredients, making them one of our favourite no-cook, no-fuss snacks. Chocolate and PB lovers can unite on this one, it’s gooey, chocolatey, crunchy, delicious and just. that. good.
20 – 30 minutes
100 grams dark chocolate, melted
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 small ripe banana, sliced
2 tbsp Peanut Butter (we love Pic’s)
2 tbsp buckinis or crushed peanuts
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over the stove.
- Spoon approx. 3/4 of the melted chocolate into silicone ice tray moulds.
- Add a banana coin to each mould and top with a teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Sprinkle buckinis or crushed peanuts on top and cover with the remaining melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes minutes.
More snack inspiration!
The way we snack and what we snack on matters. Read our recent article on Snacking Properly for some hot tips.
Love the 5 Ingredient Banana Snickers and looking for more simple snack ideas? Check out these Cookie Dough Collagen Protein Balls or if you’re after something savoury – try these ‘Cheesy’ Turmeric Kale Chips.