Chocolate chip banana bread
1 cup macro Australian almond meal
1 cup macro banana flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean powder (or extract)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
3 macro organic eggs*
4 ripe macro Organic bananas
1/3 cup cashew butter
1/4 cup macro coconut oil
1/3 cup macro Organic almond milk
100 grams chocolate, roughly chopped
*To make vegan, substitute eggs for 2 tablespoons soaked chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then combine eggs, banana, cashew butter, coconut oil and nut milk in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Add to dry mixture and mix well.
- Then add chocolate, stirring gently.
- Spoon mix into greased and lined baking tin and bake for approx. 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin.
- Serve and enjoy!