Looking for an indulgent dessert recipe without compromising on your health? These decadent Peanut Butter Cups are made without any refined sugar, dairy or gluten, using only the finest quality ingredients. Of course, we’ve made this recipe using our trusty Pic’s Peanut Butter – as we always say the secret to a delicious meal is in the quality of the produce/ingredients.
This recipe was created a few years ago with @coconutandbliss yet remains one of our most popular desserts to-date! And guess what? It contains just 7 ingredients!
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl (except peanut butter) and mix until smooth.
- Line a mini muffin tray with patty pans and spoon a small amount of the chocolate into the base.
- Then add a generous spoonful of peanut butter to the centre and cover with more chocolate.
- Repeat this process for the rest of this mixture. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.
Are you a fellow Pic’s Peanut Butter addict?
Download our FREE app to access our dedicated Pic’s Peanut Butter recipe collection!