Vanilla chai nice cream with spiced pears
330ml coconut water
1 vanilla pod
3 cardamon pods
1 cinnamon quill
1 slice ginger
2 pears, peeled
Vanilla chai nice cream
4 frozen bananas
1 cup vanilla chai ice blocks
- Firstly prepare the spiced pears. Combine all ingredients (except pears) in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Then add pears, reduce heat and allow to simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Remove pears from saucepan and allow vanilla chai mixture to cool.
- Transfer vanilla chia mixture to a blender, add 1/2 cup macadamias and 2 medjool dates.
- Pour into ice-block moulds and freeze.
- Combine 4 frozen bananas and vanilla chai ice blocks.
- Spoon into coconut bowls and top with with poached pears, macadamias and dust with cinnamon.