Vanilla and buckwheat waffles
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tbsp mesquite powder, optional
2 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
2 ripe bananas
3 organic eggs
1 cup almond milk
- Preheat waffle iron for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then place banana, almond milk and eggs in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Once the waffle iron has heated, spoon approx. 1/4 cup of the mixture per waffle, close lid and leave to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving suggestions: Coyo ice-cream, peanut butter, choc-tahini sauce, banana and/or fresh berries.