Serves 6 (as a snack).
2 cups mixed seeds (ensure you include chia seeds and linseeds as this is what binds the mixture)
1/4 cup wattle seeds
1 1/4 cups filtered water
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Combine seeds, water and salt in a bowl and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Evenly spread the seed mixture on a lined baking tray and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and score into desired shape.
- Return to oven to cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool. They will break easily into shape scored earlier.
- Add your choice of toppings, serve and enjoy.Store in an air-tight container, keeps for 4-5 days.