Sashimi tuna salad bowl
200 grams Sashimi grade tuna
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp organic mirin
1 red chilli
1 cup quinoa
1/2 tbsp ginger
1/2 tbsp tamari
1 avocado (sliced)
1/2 cup cabbage (shredded)
1 carrot (ribboned or grated)
1 cucumber (ribboned or grated)
1 small red capsicum (sliced into strips)
2 soft boiled eggs (halved), optional
2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl, add tuna, toss well and leave in fridge for approx. 2 hours.
- Cook quinoa as per instructions of your chosen brand.
- While still warm, stir through grated ginger and tamari sauce.
- Place quinoa mix in the centre of the bowl.
- Arrange all other ingredients around quinoa, and top with soft boiled egg (if using) and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.