Rainbow buddha bowl
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 brown onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger (+ 1 tsp)
1 cup cooked brown rice
250 grams soft organic tofu
1/2 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 corn cob
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1 carrot, in ribbons
1 cucumber, in ribbons
2 tbsp nori flakes, to sprinkle
- Sauté brown onion in 1/2 tbsp sesame oil over low-heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 tbsp grated ginger and cooked brown rice, stir and cover to retain heat.
- Put 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, tamari and 1 tsp ginger in a non-stick pan.
- Add sliced tofu, leave to cook for 2-3 minutes, turn, sprinkle with sesame seeds and allow the other side to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Place brown rice mixture in the centre of your bowl and arrange tofu and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with nori flakes and additional sesame seeds, serve and enjoy.