Traditional hummus with a peanut buttery twist. Adding peanut butter may sound a little strange but trust us, it works. It contributes to the delicious texture as well as adding a subtle nutty flavour.
As always we recommend using Pic’s Peanut Butter. If you love Pic’s as much as we do then you should definitely check out our Pic’s “PB addicts” recipe collection on our app. The collection is free and is constantly updated with sweet and savoury peanut butter delights.
PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS RECIPE
- 400 grams canned organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp hulled tahini
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced (add more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp filtered water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup smooth Pic’s Peanut Butter
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, pita bread and/or vegetable crudités.
Try this peanut butter hummus with our homemade spelt pita bread recipe or seed crackers for a gluten free option.
This recipe was created in collaboration with Sophie from @coconutandbliss.