PB and chocolate chip skillet cookie
1 1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 tbsp coconut sugar
2 organic eggs
1/3 cup peanut oil
100 grams raw chocolate, roughly chopped
1/2 cup medjool dates
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp hulled tahini
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup warm water
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Prepare cookie dough by combining all ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients for the skillet cookie in a large mixing bowl. Then add whisked eggs, peanut oil and ‘cookie dough’, mix well before adding chocolate.
- Grease an oven-proof skillet dish and spoon in the mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with additional melted chocolate and/or serve with your choice of dairy-free ice cream.