Fudgey, chocolatey and crazy delicious.
This peanut butter and chocolate chip skillet cookie tastes so good it is hard to believe it is made with only healthy, wholesome ingredients. We always use Pic’s Peanut Butter in our pb recipes because 1. it is made with 100% peanuts (no added nasties) and 2. it is just impossible to beat. When you try it, you’ll know why! Find out more about why we choose Pic’s here.
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 100 grams raw chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Prepare cookie dough by combining all ingredients in a high power blender (we use a Mod Blend Pro, blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients for the skillet cookie in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add whisked eggs, peanut oil and ‘cookie dough’, mix well before adding chocolate.
- Grease an oven-proof skillet dish and spoon in the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with additional melted chocolate and/or serve with your choice of dairy-free ice cream.