1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1 cup cashew meal or almond meal
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cardamon
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
3 tbsp coconut nectar, honey or maple syrup
2 tbsp cashew butter
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 organic egg
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form the dough into a large flattened ball and place on a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle with buckwheat flour and roll until at least 1 cm thick. Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Drizzle with raw melted chocolate.