Decadent nice cream at its finest.
This cookies n cream nice cream couldn’t be easier to make with just 4 key ingredients. For the brownies, you can either bake your own or you can purchase your favourite brand. We love making sweet potato or black bean brownies for added nutrients/protein and a delicious fudgey texture.
As always we recommend serving our nice cream in Coconut Bowls – somehow makes everything taste better!
0 minutes (unless making your own brownies)
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup macadamia milk
- 2 x vegan brownies
- Combine all ingredients (except brownies) in a high-power blender. We use a Mod Blend Pro.
- Spoon into Coconut Bowls and crumble brownies on top.
- Gently stir though nice cream, serve and enjoy.
Want to make your own brownies for this recipe?
Try our fudgey sweet potato brownies!