Want to eat dessert for breakfast? This chocolate protein oats recipe means you can without any compromise on your health! We’ve used the Amazonia Spiced Cacao blend which includes nourishing spices such as cinnamon, turmeric and ginger. Adds great flavour and enhances nutritional value.
As well, we’ve used Amazonia coconut and cacao plant based protein powder in this recipe. Getting enough protein in the morning is a great healthy habit to establish, and prevents over eating later in the day. We will be sharing more information on this topic soon!
Chocolate protein oats recipe
- 1/3 cup quick organic oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp Amazonia spiced cacao blend
- 1 tbsp Amazonia vanilla protein
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring regularly for approx. 5 minutes. Add additional coconut water or milk of required.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with additional banana, vegan chocolate and/or cacao nibs (optional).
Want more superfood rich recipes using the amazing Amazonia range?
Download our free app which has a dedicated Amazonia recipe collection!