3/4 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup arrowroot flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 eggs (+ 3 egg yolks), whisked
3-4 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, then add all remaining ingredients (except peanut butter) and mix well.
- Grease and line 4 oven-proof ramekins, spoon the mixture in until approx. half full.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter (if you wish to create the peanut butter centre) to each ramekin and cover with the chocolate mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes, leave to stand for 1 minute and then gently turn onto plates.
- Top with cacao nibs (optional) and serve chocolate fondant immediately.