This recipe was inspired by one of our most popular desserts… Our cookie dough fudge brownies which were created in collaboration with Sophie aka @coconutandbliss.
They are so quick and easy to make, and a serious crowd pleaser.
If you’re like us and looking for ways to increase your protein intake, try adding a scoop of Amazonia plant based vanilla protein to the mixture. It enhances the nutritional value of this dessert without altering the taste.
We hope you enjoy! Please share your creations with us on Instagram by tagging @healthsynergy.
1/2 cup cashew meal
1/4 cup buckwheat flour
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp mesquite powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
2 organic eggs
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup pitted medjool dates, firmly packed
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter (we recommend Pics)
1/3 cup filtered water
1 tbsp hulled tahini
100 grams raw dark chocolate, roughly chopped
Handful of raw peanuts and cacao nibs, optional
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Create a well in the centre, add whisked eggs and coconut oil, mix.
- Then combine dates, peanut butter, tahini and water in a blender, briefly blend. Spoon into the brownie mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir though chopped raw chocolate, peanuts and cacao nibs (if using).
- Scoop into a greased and lined shallow baking tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool in tin for 15-20 minutes, serve and enjoy.