Choc chilli ganache tart
This recipe is also great as tartlets.
1/2 cup mixed nuts (we use walnuts and macadamias)
1/2 cup buckinis
1/4 cup cacao powder
7 medjool dates
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp filtered water
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
1/3 cup coconut cream
1/3 cup filtered water
3-4 tbsp coconut nectar
1/3 cup cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of chilli flakes (or to taste)
Pinch of cayenne (or to taste)
Pinch of Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients for the base in a high-power blender and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Press base into a greased flan tin (35cm x 12cm). Place in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate ganache.
- Combine all chocolate ganache ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the filling on the base and leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Top with your choice of fresh berries, extra chilli flakes, cacao nibs and/or coconut yoghurt.