Chocolate shortbread crust
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1/2 cup buckinis, ground to a flour
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
3 tbsp coconut nectar
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 cup macadamias or cashews
1/2 cup coconut yogurt
1/2 cup mixed raspberries and cherries
2 tbsp coconut nectar
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine all dry base ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add coconut nectar and coconut oil, mix until it starts to stick together.
- Press into the base of 8 greased mini tartlet cases.
- Place in the oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy (this takes a few minutes).
- Spoon into the tartlets and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Transfer to fridge an hour or so before serving to thaw.
- Top with cacao nibs (optional), fresh cherries and/or raw chocolate.