Butter pecan caramel cheesecake
1/2 cup pecans
1/3 cup buckinis
1/3 cup flaked coconut
4 medjool dates
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
1/4 cup coconut yogurt
1 1/2 tbsp coconut nectar
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp hulled tahini
1/4 tbsp vanilla bean powder
3 tbsp cacao powder
1/4 cup filtered water
Butter pecan caramel layer
1 cup pecans (soaked for 3-6 hours)
1/2 cup coconut yogurt
5 medjool dates
1 tbsp hulled tahini
1 tbsp mesquite powder (optional)
1/2 tbsp vanilla bean powder
1/2 tbsp Himalayan salt
2 tbsp filtered water
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews for the chocolate layer and place in a blender with remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer for an hour or so or until slightly firm.
- Then, combine drained and rinsed pecans with remaining caramel ingredients in a high-power blender. Blend until creamy.
- Spoon on top of the chocolate layer.
- Transfer to the freezer and allow to set for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Allow to thaw for an hour or so before serving.
- Top with chocolate dipped pecans and/or Loco Love butter pecan caramel chocolate bars.