Quick, easy and delicious Anzac cookies to mark the occasion of Anzac Day.
They are gluten free using a combination of GF oats, amaranth, almond and coconut flour. To sweeten we’ve used raw honey however this can be substituted with maple syrup for a vegan alternative.
For a chocolatey twist, serve drizzled with raw chocolate.
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup amaranth flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven 160 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then add coconut oil, honey and water, mix well.
- Shape into cookies and arrange on a greased and lined baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
Have a sweet tooth?
Check out our full range of desserts here.